Will Registration Service in Kalewadi
We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Will Registration Service in Kalewadi.
Registration of a Will is not mandatory in India. However, when any individual wishes to add one more witness to his/her Will that is the Govt. of India (Sub-registrar’s Office), they may do so voluntarily with extra efforts and some additional cost. Such registration helps the family when someone challenges the authenticity of the Will resulting into court intervention to prove genuineness of the Will. With Registration of Will, proving genuineness becomes easy without calling witnesses etc. as per facts of all such cases.
We offers Will Registration Service all over India through its associates as a value addition services to fulfil wishes of the Will writer. It is an offline service and for registration of Will, the testator has to visit the local sub-registrar’s office where they reside.
Our Professional fees for advisory & co-ordination at sub-registrar office through our associates shall vary depending upon location, time and efforts.
ADVANTAGES OF WILL
- There will be no confusion if you will make Will as there will certain direction to the members of your family for disposal of your property.
- Will is the document where you can mention your desire to transfer the property to the particular person in addition by stating your feelings, love, reasons for family members.
- Suppose you have some family members or servant who are handicap or they dont have anyone to look-after once you are dead, in such situation by making a Will you can make their arrangements which will took place after your death.
- Main and best reason to make a Will you can avoid the dispute between family members in respect of your properties which is highly probable if you will not make and register Will, after your death there will be huge fight and dispute between your children.
- If you have son or daughter or wife who did not took care of you in your lifetime, you can simply keep them away from your property by making a Will.
- In today’s situation of Pandemic or cyclone or unavoidable circumstances like serious road action, life is uncertain, Hence making Will is best option for everyone.
TYPES OF WILL
- Joint Will– Joint Will are Will made by 2 or more person jointly and the said Will take effect after death of both.
- Holograph Will – This Will is Will entirely wrote by the person making Will in his own handwriting.
- Conditional Will – This Will have certain condition or event to take effect intention. For example – If my Mother died before my wife then only my wife will get all my property.
- Mutual Will – In this 2 people make Will and gives each other rights on property owned by them. For example – If “A” and “B” executed and registered the Will whereunder it is written that after death of “A”, “B” will get his property and After death of “B”, “A” will get his property, it will be called Mutual Will.
- Privileged Will – When Soldier who are working in War situation and during War if he declare his Will by mouth before witnesses, it is called privileged Will.